I love my smartwatch, but the fact is without extra apps, it wouldn’t be quite as much fun to use. The apps you can download and install for your smartwatch can truly transform your device into something that you can use for both work and play.
If you are a Samsung Gear S3 owner, it’s your lucky day. That’s because there are tons of apps and features you can install to give your watch more functionality and well, to just make it even more fun to use and wear day in and day out. But how do you install apps on your Samsung Gear S3? What if you get an app that you don’t really like? How do you get rid of it? Today’s guide will show you exactly what to do to install and uninstall apps on your Samsung Gear S3.
Install Apps on Samsung Gear S3
Follow the instructions below to find and install new apps for your Samsung Gear S3.
- On your Home Screen, find and open the Samsung Gear App. Sometimes the app appears on the home screen while other times it could be in a Samsung folder on your smartphone.
- Touch the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and tap on Samsung Galaxy Apps.
- Browse through the apps until you find one you like.
- Tap on Install and follow any other on-screen instructions for that app.
- When finished, tap on back to return to the main Samsung Gear App screen.
Uninstall Apps on Samsung Gear S3
If you decide you don’t like an app you downloaded, you can follow these instructions to remove them from your smartwatch.
- Open the Samsung Gear App.
- Tap on the Settings Tab at the top of the app.
- Touch Apps.
- Tap on the app you want to uninstall.
- Touch uninstall and then follow any on-screen instructions to remove the app.
Uninstall on your Smartwatch
Touch and hold the Apps screen on your smartwatch that has the app you want to remove.
Touch and hold the app you want to remove.
Tap the remove icon to uninstall the app.
As you can see, it’s easier than ever to install apps on your smartwatch. Today you can install and uninstall apps on your Samsung Gear S3 using the smartwatch itself or even the companion app installed on your smartphone. Regardless how you do it, these apps can truly take your smartwatch experience to an entirely new level, so I highly recommend giving it a try.
For all your smartwatch owners out there, what apps have you installed on your smartwatch? Tell me which apps you use and how they changed your smartwatch experience in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.